- Services: explains how to create, build, test, package and run your services.
- Building: build script tools (only Gradle now).
- Serialization: details how to serialize/deserialize object instances using different formats.
- Configuration: how to load service’s configuration from different sources and data formats.
- Scheduling: explains how to execute tasks periodically using Cron expressions.
- Testing: explains how to the test Hexagon’s services.
- REST: utilities to build REST services over HTTP servers.
- HTTP: describes how to use HTTP routing and HTML templates for Web services.
- Client: documentation to use the HTTP client module to connect to other services.
- Storage: gives an overview of how to store data using different data stores.
- Messaging: how to support asynchronous communication with messages through message brokers.
- Templates: describes how to render pages using template engines like Pebble or kotlinx.html.
Modules that provide features without the need of custom implementations:
Interfaces to a certain feature that must be implemented by an adapter:
Concrete ports implementations: